Costs for AC Installation in Birmingham, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of ac installation in Birmingham, but it will not get them an exact number. Birmingham ac installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for ac installation in Birmingham is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for ac installation in the Jefferson county ranged from $2,033.00 to $10,168.00.
Estimates for ac installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Birmingham ac installation estimates from local professionals.
Birmingham AC Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Birmingham hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Birmingham.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Birmingham AC Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Birmingham law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $654.00-$817.50 to Birmingham ac installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Birmingham area as well. Homeowners usually compare Birmingham ac installation with AC Installation around Fairfield, AL, Fultondale, AL AC Installation and AC Installation around Gardendale, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019