Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Bakersfield, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Bakersfield, but it will not get them an exact number. Bakersfield air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Bakersfield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Kern county ranged from $2,682.00 to $3,525.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bakersfield air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Bakersfield Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bakersfield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,682.00 to $3,525.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bakersfield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bakersfield Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bakersfield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $372.36-$465.45 to Bakersfield air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bakersfield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bakersfield air conditioning installation with Arvin, CA Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Installation in Lamont, CA and Air Conditioning Installation near Shafter, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 10, 2021