Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Burbank, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Burbank, but it will not get them an exact number. Burbank air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Burbank is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Los Angeles county ranged from $2,478.00 to $3,256.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Burbank air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Burbank Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Burbank hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,478.00 to $3,256.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Burbank.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Burbank Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Burbank law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $344.04-$430.05 to Burbank air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Burbank area as well. Homeowners usually compare Burbank air conditioning installation with Beverly Hills, CA Air Conditioning Installation, Glendale, CA Air Conditioning Installation and Air Conditioning Installation around La Canada Flintridge, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 21, 2017