Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Clarksville, TN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Clarksville, but it will not get them an exact number. Clarksville air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Clarksville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Montgomery county ranged from $2,511.00 to $3,317.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clarksville air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Clarksville Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clarksville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,511.00 to $3,317.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clarksville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clarksville Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Tennessee sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clarksville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $349.68-$437.10 to Clarksville air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clarksville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clarksville air conditioning installation with Air Conditioning Installation in Hopkinsville, KY, Air Conditioning Installation near Oak Grove, KY and Air Conditioning Installation near Springfield, TN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 22, 2021