Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Cleveland, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Cleveland, but it will not get them an exact number. Cleveland air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Cleveland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Cuyahoga county ranged from $2,488.00 to $3,272.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Cleveland air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Cleveland Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Cleveland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,488.00 to $3,272.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Cleveland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Cleveland Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Cleveland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $345.60-$432.00 to Cleveland air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Cleveland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Cleveland air conditioning installation with Air Conditioning Installation in Lakewood, OH, Air Conditioning Installation in Beachwood, OH and Air Conditioning Installation in Independence, OH in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 31, 2021