Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Florence, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Florence, but it will not get them an exact number. Florence air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Florence is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Pinal county ranged from $2,618.00 to $3,455.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Florence air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Florence Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Florence hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,618.00 to $3,455.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Florence.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Florence Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Florence law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $364.32-$455.40 to Florence air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Florence area as well. Homeowners usually compare Florence air conditioning installation with Air Conditioning Installation near Arizona City, AZ, Casa Grande, AZ Air Conditioning Installation and Air Conditioning Installation in Queen Creek, AZ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 25, 2018