Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Irving, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Irving, but it will not get them an exact number. Irving air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Irving is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Dallas county ranged from $2,645.00 to $3,495.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Irving air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Irving Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Irving hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,645.00 to $3,495.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Irving.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Irving Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Irving law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $368.40-$460.50 to Irving air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Irving area as well. Homeowners usually compare Irving air conditioning installation with Air Conditioning Installation in Carrollton, TX, Air Conditioning Installation near Coppell, TX and Air Conditioning Installation near Bedford, TX in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 11, 2020