Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Jacksonville, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Jacksonville, but it will not get them an exact number. Jacksonville air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Jacksonville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Pulaski county ranged from $2,558.00 to $3,383.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Jacksonville air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Jacksonville Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Jacksonville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,558.00 to $3,383.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Jacksonville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Jacksonville Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Jacksonville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $356.40-$445.50 to Jacksonville air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Jacksonville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Jacksonville air conditioning installation with Cabot, AR Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Installation near North Little Rock, AR and Sherwood, AR Air Conditioning Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 27, 2019