Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Mountain View, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Mountain View, but it will not get them an exact number. Mountain View air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Mountain View is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Santa Clara county ranged from $2,631.00 to $3,447.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mountain View air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Mountain View Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mountain View hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,631.00 to $3,447.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mountain View.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mountain View Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mountain View law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $364.68-$455.85 to Mountain View air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mountain View area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mountain View air conditioning installation with Atherton, CA Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Installation near Campbell, CA and Air Conditioning Installation around Cupertino, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 16, 2017