Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Salinas, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Salinas, but it will not get them an exact number. Salinas air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Salinas is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Monterey county ranged from $2,675.00 to $3,515.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Salinas air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Salinas Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Salinas hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,675.00 to $3,515.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Salinas.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Salinas Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Salinas law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $371.40-$464.25 to Salinas air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Salinas area as well. Homeowners usually compare Salinas air conditioning installation with Air Conditioning Installation near Aptos, CA, Air Conditioning Installation around Capitola, CA and Castroville, CA Air Conditioning Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 14, 2020