Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Seattle, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Seattle, but it will not get them an exact number. Seattle air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Seattle is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the King county ranged from $2,581.00 to $3,390.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Seattle air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Seattle Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Seattle hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,581.00 to $3,390.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Seattle.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Seattle Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Seattle law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $358.20-$447.75 to Seattle air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Seattle area as well. Homeowners usually compare Seattle air conditioning installation with Air Conditioning Installation in Bellevue, WA, Kirkland, WA Air Conditioning Installation and Mercer Island, WA Air Conditioning Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 15, 2021