Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Tempe, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Tempe, but it will not get them an exact number. Tempe air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Tempe is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Maricopa county ranged from $2,449.00 to $3,232.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tempe air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Tempe Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tempe hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,449.00 to $3,232.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tempe.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tempe Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tempe law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $340.80-$426.00 to Tempe air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tempe area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tempe air conditioning installation with Phoenix, AZ Air Conditioning Installation, Mesa, AZ Air Conditioning Installation and Chandler, AZ Air Conditioning Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 21, 2017