Costs for Artificial Grass in Dayton, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of artificial grass in Dayton, but it will not get them an exact number. Dayton artificial grass costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for artificial grass in Dayton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for artificial grass in the Middlesex county ranged from $12,014.00 to $14,926.00.
Estimates for artificial grass change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dayton artificial grass estimates from local professionals.
Dayton Artificial Grass Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dayton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $24.00 to $29.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dayton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dayton Artificial Grass Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dayton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,616.40-$2,020.50 to Dayton artificial grass estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dayton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dayton artificial grass with Artificial Grass around East Brunswick, NJ, Artificial Grass near Highland Park, NJ and Artificial Grass near Hightstown, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 26, 2019