Costs for Artificial Turf in Big Lake, MN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of artificial turf in Big Lake, but it will not get them an exact number. Big Lake artificial turf costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for artificial turf in Big Lake is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for artificial turf in the Sherburne county ranged from $11,192.00 to $13,936.00.
Estimates for artificial turf change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Big Lake artificial turf estimates from local professionals.
Big Lake Artificial Turf Estimate Breakdown
- Average Big Lake hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $22.00 to $27.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Big Lake.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Big Lake Artificial Turf Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Minnesota sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Big Lake law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,507.68-$1,884.60 to Big Lake artificial turf estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Big Lake area as well. Homeowners usually compare Big Lake artificial turf with Elk River, MN Artificial Turf, Monticello, MN Artificial Turf and Saint Michael, MN Artificial Turf in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 24, 2018