Costs for Artificial Turf in Stratford, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of artificial turf in Stratford, but it will not get them an exact number. Stratford artificial turf costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for artificial turf in Stratford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for artificial turf in the Fairfield county ranged from $10,860.00 to $13,522.00.
Estimates for artificial turf change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Stratford artificial turf estimates from local professionals.
Stratford Artificial Turf Estimate Breakdown
- Average Stratford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $21.00 to $27.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Stratford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Stratford Artificial Turf Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Stratford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,462.92-$1,828.65 to Stratford artificial turf estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Stratford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Stratford artificial turf with Artificial Turf in Bridgeport, CT, Artificial Turf near Derby, CT and Artificial Turf near Fairfield, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 15, 2019