Costs for Attic Insulation in Lake Stevens, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of attic insulation in Lake Stevens, but it will not get them an exact number. Lake Stevens attic insulation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for attic insulation in Lake Stevens is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for attic insulation in the Snohomish county ranged from $1,500.00 to $1,935.00.
Estimates for attic insulation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lake Stevens attic insulation estimates from local professionals.
Lake Stevens Attic Insulation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lake Stevens hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $1.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lake Stevens.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lake Stevens Attic Insulation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lake Stevens law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $206.04-$257.55 to Lake Stevens attic insulation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lake Stevens area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lake Stevens attic insulation with Attic Insulation near Everett, WA, Marysville, WA Attic Insulation and Snohomish, WA Attic Insulation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 18, 2019