Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Beltsville, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Beltsville, but it will not get them an exact number. Beltsville basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Beltsville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Prince George's county ranged from $1,360.00 to $1,480.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Beltsville basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Beltsville Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Beltsville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Beltsville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Beltsville Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Beltsville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $170.40-$213.00 to Beltsville basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Beltsville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Beltsville basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing in Bladensburg, MD, Basement Waterproofing in Burtonsville, MD and Basement Waterproofing in College Park, MD in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 17, 2022