Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Brandon, MS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Brandon, but it will not get them an exact number. Brandon basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Brandon is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Rankin county ranged from $1,274.00 to $1,386.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Brandon basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Brandon Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Brandon hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Brandon.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Brandon Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Mississippi sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Brandon law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $159.60-$199.50 to Brandon basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Brandon area as well. Homeowners usually compare Brandon basement waterproofing with Byram, MS Basement Waterproofing, Canton, MS Basement Waterproofing and Clinton, MS Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 13, 2022