Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Bridgeton, MO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Bridgeton, but it will not get them an exact number. Bridgeton basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Bridgeton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the St Louis county ranged from $1,589.00 to $1,730.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bridgeton basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Bridgeton Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bridgeton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bridgeton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bridgeton Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Missouri sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bridgeton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $199.08-$248.85 to Bridgeton basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bridgeton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bridgeton basement waterproofing with Florissant, MO Basement Waterproofing, Basement Waterproofing around Hazelwood, MO and Maryland Heights, MO Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 24, 2022