Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Carbondale, CO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Carbondale, but it will not get them an exact number. Carbondale basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Carbondale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Pitkin county ranged from $1,770.00 to $1,927.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Carbondale basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Carbondale Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Carbondale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Carbondale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Carbondale Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Colorado sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Carbondale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $221.76-$277.20 to Carbondale basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Carbondale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Carbondale basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing near Glenwood Springs, CO, Basement Waterproofing around Aspen, CO and Gypsum, CO Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 27, 2023