Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Concord, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Concord, but it will not get them an exact number. Concord basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Concord is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Middlesex county ranged from $1,484.00 to $1,616.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Concord basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Concord Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Concord hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Concord.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Concord Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Concord law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $186.00-$232.50 to Concord basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Concord area as well. Homeowners usually compare Concord basement waterproofing with Acton, MA Basement Waterproofing, Bedford, MA Basement Waterproofing and Basement Waterproofing around Belmont, MA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 26, 2022