Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Coronado, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Coronado, but it will not get them an exact number. Coronado basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Coronado is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the San Diego county ranged from $1,529.00 to $1,664.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Coronado basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Coronado Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Coronado hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Coronado.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Coronado Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Coronado law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $191.52-$239.40 to Coronado basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Coronado area as well. Homeowners usually compare Coronado basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing around Bonita, CA, Chula Vista, CA Basement Waterproofing and Imperial Beach, CA Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 29, 2022