Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Farmington, MN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Farmington, but it will not get them an exact number. Farmington basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Farmington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Dakota county ranged from $1,503.00 to $1,636.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Farmington basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Farmington Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Farmington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Farmington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Farmington Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Minnesota sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Farmington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $188.28-$235.35 to Farmington basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Farmington area as well. Homeowners usually compare Farmington basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing in Lakeville, MN, Rosemount, MN Basement Waterproofing and Burnsville, MN Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 30, 2022