Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Gardendale, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Gardendale, but it will not get them an exact number. Gardendale basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Gardendale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Jefferson county ranged from $1,403.00 to $1,526.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Gardendale basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Gardendale Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Gardendale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Gardendale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Gardendale Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Gardendale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $175.68-$219.60 to Gardendale basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Gardendale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Gardendale basement waterproofing with Birmingham, AL Basement Waterproofing, Basement Waterproofing near Fultondale, AL and Pinson, AL Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 14, 2019