Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Highland, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Highland, but it will not get them an exact number. Highland basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Highland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Lake county ranged from $1,525.00 to $1,661.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Highland basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Highland Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Highland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Highland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Highland Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Highland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $191.16-$238.95 to Highland basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Highland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Highland basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing near Calumet City, IL, Basement Waterproofing in Chicago Heights, IL and Dolton, IL Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 27, 2022