Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Kittery, ME
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Kittery, but it will not get them an exact number. Kittery basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Kittery is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the York county ranged from $1,440.00 to $1,567.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kittery basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Kittery Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kittery hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kittery.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kittery Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maine sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kittery law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $180.36-$225.45 to Kittery basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kittery area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kittery basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing around Portsmouth, NH, Basement Waterproofing around Dover, NH and Basement Waterproofing around Rye, NH in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 29, 2022