Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Lawrenceville, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Lawrenceville, but it will not get them an exact number. Lawrenceville basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Lawrenceville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Gwinnett county ranged from $1,440.00 to $1,567.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lawrenceville basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Lawrenceville Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lawrenceville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lawrenceville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lawrenceville Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lawrenceville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $180.36-$225.45 to Lawrenceville basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lawrenceville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lawrenceville basement waterproofing with Dacula, GA Basement Waterproofing, Suwanee, GA Basement Waterproofing and Snellville, GA Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 13, 2022