Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Mountain View, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Mountain View, but it will not get them an exact number. Mountain View basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Mountain View is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Santa Clara county ranged from $1,756.00 to $1,912.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mountain View basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Mountain View Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mountain View hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mountain View.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mountain View Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mountain View law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $220.08-$275.10 to Mountain View basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mountain View area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mountain View basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing around Los Altos, CA, Basement Waterproofing around Menlo Park, CA and Atherton, CA Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 17, 2022