Costs for Basement Waterproofing in New Providence, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in New Providence, but it will not get them an exact number. New Providence basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in New Providence is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Union county ranged from $1,709.00 to $1,860.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in New Providence basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
New Providence Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average New Providence hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in New Providence.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
New Providence Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by New Providence law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $214.08-$267.60 to New Providence basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the New Providence area as well. Homeowners usually compare New Providence basement waterproofing with Berkeley Heights, NJ Basement Waterproofing, Basement Waterproofing in Chatham, NJ and Basement Waterproofing near Clark, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2019