Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Richmond, KY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Richmond, but it will not get them an exact number. Richmond basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Richmond is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Madison county ranged from $1,314.00 to $1,430.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Richmond basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Richmond Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Richmond hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Richmond.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Richmond Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kentucky sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Richmond law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $164.64-$205.80 to Richmond basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Richmond area as well. Homeowners usually compare Richmond basement waterproofing with Berea, KY Basement Waterproofing, Basement Waterproofing in Lexington, KY and Mount Sterling, KY Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 20, 2022