Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Seaside, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Seaside, but it will not get them an exact number. Seaside basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Seaside is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Monterey county ranged from $1,634.00 to $1,779.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Seaside basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Seaside Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Seaside hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Seaside.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Seaside Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Seaside law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $204.72-$255.90 to Seaside basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Seaside area as well. Homeowners usually compare Seaside basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing in Marina, CA, Basement Waterproofing near Monterey, CA and Basement Waterproofing in Pacific Grove, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 17, 2023