Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Shawnee, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Shawnee, but it will not get them an exact number. Shawnee basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Shawnee is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Johnson county ranged from $1,527.00 to $1,662.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Shawnee basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Shawnee Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Shawnee hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Shawnee.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Shawnee Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Shawnee law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $191.28-$239.10 to Shawnee basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Shawnee area as well. Homeowners usually compare Shawnee basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing around Grandview, MO, Basement Waterproofing in Olathe, KS and Basement Waterproofing in Mission, KS in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 16, 2022