Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Winthrop, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Winthrop, but it will not get them an exact number. Winthrop basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Winthrop is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Suffolk county ranged from $1,667.00 to $1,814.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Winthrop basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Winthrop Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Winthrop hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Winthrop.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Winthrop Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Winthrop law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $208.80-$261.00 to Winthrop basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Winthrop area as well. Homeowners usually compare Winthrop basement waterproofing with Arlington, MA Basement Waterproofing, Boston, MA Basement Waterproofing and Brookline, MA Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 14, 2022