Costs for Bathroom Renovations in New York, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of bathroom renovations in New York, but it will not get them an exact number. New York bathroom renovations costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for bathroom renovations in New York is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for bathroom renovations in the New York county ranged from $5,172.00 to $25,160.00.
Estimates for bathroom renovations change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in New York bathroom renovations estimates from local professionals.
New York Bathroom Renovations Estimate Breakdown
- Average New York hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in New York.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
New York Bathroom Renovations Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by New York law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,725.36-$2,156.70 to New York bathroom renovations estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the New York area as well. Homeowners usually compare New York bathroom renovations with Bayonne, NJ Bathroom Renovations, Bathroom Renovations near Carlstadt, NJ and Cliffside Park, NJ Bathroom Renovations in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 28, 2021