Costs for Bathroom Renovations in Taylors, SC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of bathroom renovations in Taylors, but it will not get them an exact number. Taylors bathroom renovations costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for bathroom renovations in Taylors is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for bathroom renovations in the Greenville county ranged from $3,427.00 to $16,675.00.
Estimates for bathroom renovations change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Taylors bathroom renovations estimates from local professionals.
Taylors Bathroom Renovations Estimate Breakdown
- Average Taylors hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Taylors.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Taylors Bathroom Renovations Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- South Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Taylors law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,143.48-$1,429.35 to Taylors bathroom renovations estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Taylors area as well. Homeowners usually compare Taylors bathroom renovations with Bathroom Renovations in Greenville, SC, Bathroom Renovations in Greer, SC and Mauldin, SC Bathroom Renovations in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 24, 2020