Costs for Brick Pavers in Alameda, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of brick pavers in Alameda, but it will not get them an exact number. Alameda brick pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for brick pavers in Alameda is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for brick pavers in the Alameda county ranged from $5,663.00 to $6,694.00.
Estimates for brick pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Alameda brick pavers estimates from local professionals.
Alameda Brick Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Alameda hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $13.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Alameda.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Alameda Brick Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Alameda law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $741.36-$926.70 to Alameda brick pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Alameda area as well. Homeowners usually compare Alameda brick pavers with Brick Pavers around Albany, CA, Berkeley, CA Brick Pavers and El Cerrito, CA Brick Pavers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 25, 2018