Costs for Brick Pavers in Auburn, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of brick pavers in Auburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Auburn brick pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for brick pavers in Auburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for brick pavers in the Lee county ranged from $4,451.00 to $5,277.00.
Estimates for brick pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Auburn brick pavers estimates from local professionals.
Auburn Brick Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Auburn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Auburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Auburn Brick Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Auburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $583.68-$729.60 to Auburn brick pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Auburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Auburn brick pavers with Lanett, AL Brick Pavers, Opelika, AL Brick Pavers and Phenix City, AL Brick Pavers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 12, 2019