Costs for Brick Pavers in Irving, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of brick pavers in Irving, but it will not get them an exact number. Irving brick pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for brick pavers in Irving is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for brick pavers in the Dallas county ranged from $4,780.00 to $5,662.00.
Estimates for brick pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Irving brick pavers estimates from local professionals.
Irving Brick Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Irving hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Irving.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Irving Brick Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Irving law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $626.52-$783.15 to Irving brick pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Irving area as well. Homeowners usually compare Irving brick pavers with Brick Pavers near Carrollton, TX, Brick Pavers near Coppell, TX and Brick Pavers in Bedford, TX in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 27, 2019