Costs for Brick Pavers in Parsons, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of brick pavers in Parsons, but it will not get them an exact number. Parsons brick pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for brick pavers in Parsons is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for brick pavers in the Labette county ranged from $4,959.00 to $5,874.00.
Estimates for brick pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Parsons brick pavers estimates from local professionals.
Parsons Brick Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Parsons hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Parsons.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Parsons Brick Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Parsons law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $649.92-$812.40 to Parsons brick pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Parsons area as well. Homeowners usually compare Parsons brick pavers with Brick Pavers around Chanute, KS, Brick Pavers near Coffeyville, KS and Brick Pavers in Independence, KS in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019