Costs for Butcher Block Countertops in Williamston, NC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of butcher block countertops in Williamston, but it will not get them an exact number. Williamston butcher block countertops costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for butcher block countertops in Williamston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for butcher block countertops in the Martin county ranged from $7,821.00 to $9,477.00.
Estimates for butcher block countertops change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Williamston butcher block countertops estimates from local professionals.
Williamston Butcher Block Countertops Estimate Breakdown
- Average Williamston hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $39.00 to $47.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Williamston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Williamston Butcher Block Countertops Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- North Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Williamston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,037.88-$1,297.35 to Williamston butcher block countertops estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Williamston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Williamston butcher block countertops with Edenton, NC Butcher Block Countertops, Greenville, NC Butcher Block Countertops and Tarboro, NC Butcher Block Countertops in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2020