Costs for Cabinet Refacing in Homestead, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of cabinet refacing in Homestead, but it will not get them an exact number. Homestead cabinet refacing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for cabinet refacing in Homestead is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for cabinet refacing in the Miami-Dade county ranged from $1,423.00 to $2,223.00.
Estimates for cabinet refacing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Homestead cabinet refacing estimates from local professionals.
Homestead Cabinet Refacing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Homestead hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $118.00 to $185.00 per cabinet.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Homestead.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Homestead Cabinet Refacing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Homestead law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $218.76-$273.45 to Homestead cabinet refacing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Homestead area as well. Homeowners usually compare Homestead cabinet refacing with Cabinet Refacing in Hialeah, FL, Cabinet Refacing near Key Largo, FL and Cabinet Refacing in Miami Beach, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 20, 2019