Costs for Composite Decking in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of composite decking in Hawaiian Gardens, but it will not get them an exact number. Hawaiian Gardens composite decking costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for composite decking in Hawaiian Gardens is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for composite decking in the Los Angeles county ranged from $1,887.00 to $2,164.00.
Estimates for composite decking change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hawaiian Gardens composite decking estimates from local professionals.
Hawaiian Gardens Composite Decking Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hawaiian Gardens hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hawaiian Gardens.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hawaiian Gardens Composite Decking Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hawaiian Gardens law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $243.00-$303.75 to Hawaiian Gardens composite decking estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hawaiian Gardens area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hawaiian Gardens composite decking with Anaheim, CA Composite Decking, Artesia, CA Composite Decking and Bellflower Composite Decking in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 14, 2020