Costs for Concrete in Blytheville, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete in Blytheville, but it will not get them an exact number. Blytheville concrete costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete in Blytheville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete in the Mississippi county ranged from $2,013.00 to $2,216.00.
Estimates for concrete change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Blytheville concrete estimates from local professionals.
Blytheville Concrete Estimate Breakdown
- Average Blytheville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Blytheville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Blytheville Concrete Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Blytheville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $253.68-$317.10 to Blytheville concrete estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Blytheville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Blytheville concrete with Osceola, AR Concrete, Caruthersville, MO Concrete and Concrete near Kennett, MO in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 13, 2019