Costs for Concrete in Casa Grande, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete in Casa Grande, but it will not get them an exact number. Casa Grande concrete costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete in Casa Grande is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete in the Pinal county ranged from $2,047.00 to $2,251.00.
Estimates for concrete change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Casa Grande concrete estimates from local professionals.
Casa Grande Concrete Estimate Breakdown
- Average Casa Grande hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Casa Grande.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Casa Grande Concrete Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Casa Grande law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $257.88-$322.35 to Casa Grande concrete estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Casa Grande area as well. Homeowners usually compare Casa Grande concrete with Arizona City, AZ Concrete, Chandler, AZ Concrete and Florence, AZ Concrete in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 29, 2018