Costs for Concrete in Colona, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete in Colona, but it will not get them an exact number. Colona concrete costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete in Colona is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete in the Henry county ranged from $2,128.00 to $2,333.00.
Estimates for concrete change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Colona concrete estimates from local professionals.
Colona Concrete Estimate Breakdown
- Average Colona hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Colona.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Colona Concrete Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Colona law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $267.60-$334.50 to Colona concrete estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Colona area as well. Homeowners usually compare Colona concrete with Concrete near Bettendorf, IA, Concrete in East Moline, IL and Hampton, IL Concrete in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 10, 2019