Costs for Concrete Countertops in Alpharetta, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete countertops in Alpharetta, but it will not get them an exact number. Alpharetta concrete countertops costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete countertops in Alpharetta is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete countertops in the Fulton county ranged from $13,863.00 to $18,108.00.
Estimates for concrete countertops change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Alpharetta concrete countertops estimates from local professionals.
Alpharetta Concrete Countertops Estimate Breakdown
- Average Alpharetta hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $69.00 to $90.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Alpharetta.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Alpharetta Concrete Countertops Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Alpharetta law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,918.20-$2,397.75 to Alpharetta concrete countertops estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Alpharetta area as well. Homeowners usually compare Alpharetta concrete countertops with Concrete Countertops in Norcross, GA, Concrete Countertops around Roswell, GA and Duluth, GA Concrete Countertops in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 16, 2019