Costs for Concrete in Harwich, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete in Harwich, but it will not get them an exact number. Harwich concrete costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete in Harwich is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete in the Barnstable county ranged from $2,167.00 to $2,375.00.
Estimates for concrete change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Harwich concrete estimates from local professionals.
Harwich Concrete Estimate Breakdown
- Average Harwich hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Harwich.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Harwich Concrete Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Harwich law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $272.52-$340.65 to Harwich concrete estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Harwich area as well. Homeowners usually compare Harwich concrete with South Yarmouth, MA Concrete, Concrete near West Yarmouth, MA and Yarmouth Port, MA Concrete in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 20, 2019