Costs for Concrete Pavers in Atwater, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete pavers in Atwater, but it will not get them an exact number. Atwater concrete pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete pavers in Atwater is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete pavers in the Merced county ranged from $6,931.00 to $8,424.00.
Estimates for concrete pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Atwater concrete pavers estimates from local professionals.
Atwater Concrete Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Atwater hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $13.00 to $16.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Atwater.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Atwater Concrete Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Atwater law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $921.24-$1,151.55 to Atwater concrete pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Atwater area as well. Homeowners usually compare Atwater concrete pavers with Livingston, CA Concrete Pavers, Concrete Pavers near Merced, CA and Winton, CA Concrete Pavers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 20, 2019