Costs for Concrete Pavers in Clifton Heights, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete pavers in Clifton Heights, but it will not get them an exact number. Clifton Heights concrete pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete pavers in Clifton Heights is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete pavers in the Delaware county ranged from $8,101.00 to $9,846.00.
Estimates for concrete pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clifton Heights concrete pavers estimates from local professionals.
Clifton Heights Concrete Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clifton Heights hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $16.00 to $19.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clifton Heights.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clifton Heights Concrete Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clifton Heights law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,076.76-$1,345.95 to Clifton Heights concrete pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clifton Heights area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clifton Heights concrete pavers with Concrete Pavers in Gloucester City, NJ, Paulsboro, NJ Concrete Pavers and West Deptford, NJ Concrete Pavers in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 12, 2019