Costs for Concrete Pavers in Cornelius, NC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of concrete pavers in Cornelius, but it will not get them an exact number. Cornelius concrete pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for concrete pavers in Cornelius is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for concrete pavers in the Mecklenburg county ranged from $6,751.00 to $8,205.00.
Estimates for concrete pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Cornelius concrete pavers estimates from local professionals.
Cornelius Concrete Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Cornelius hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $13.00 to $16.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Cornelius.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Cornelius Concrete Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- North Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Cornelius law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $897.36-$1,121.70 to Cornelius concrete pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Cornelius area as well. Homeowners usually compare Cornelius concrete pavers with Davidson, NC Concrete Pavers, Concrete Pavers near Huntersville, NC and Concrete Pavers near Mooresville, NC in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 29, 2019